Gage Cannabis Co., a Michigan limited liability company (“Company” “We” or “Us”), respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
From our Products without limitation, any Information you provide through the Products.
In email, text, telephone, social media interaction, and other electronic communications between you and our Products.
Through the App you download from our Websites, which may be available from time to time, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and Us.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
Use offline or through any other means, including on any other Products operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Products.
Federal Law Advisement
Marijuana is a Schedule I controlled substance under the United States Controlled Substances Act, 21 USC; Sec. 801, et seq., and, therefore, the possession, cultivation and distribution thereof, or conspiring with or assisting others to do the same, is federally illegal and can result in significant criminal and civil penalties. ENGAGING IN ACTIVITIES OR BUSINESS RELATED TO MARIJUANA IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THE USE OF GAGE OR ANY OF ITS PRODUCTS WILL IN NO WAY RESULT IN COMPLIANCE WITH UNITED STATES FEDERAL LAW. The Company has made no representation to the contrary.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our ProductsProducts are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on our Products. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any Information on our Products or any part thereof, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Website, or provide any information about yourself to Us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us (see Contact Information below).
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, birth date and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline;that is about you but individually, standing alone does not identify you, such as your birthdate; and About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Products (i.e. IP address), and usage details.
We collect this information:
Directly from you when you provide it to us (e.g., through applications and forms);
Automatically as you navigate through the site (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies); and from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Products may include:
Information that you provide by completing applications and forms on our Products. This includes information provided at the time of completing forms, posting material, or requesting further information or services from us. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Products.
Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research or promotional purposes. Your search queries on our Products.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of our Products, or transmitted to other users of the Products or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Products with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Products and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Products according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Products.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Products and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from Us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us.
- To notify you about changes to our Productsor any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Products.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you may opt out of receiving future messages via the method provided with such communication.
May also use third-party vendor automatic data collection technologies, through third-party vendors like Facebook and Google, for purposes of remarketing via advertisements. This means we have the ability to show ads to you on Facebook, or other websites across the Internet. As always, we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through Facebook, or any other third-party remarketing system.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Products users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use in connection with a contest or promotion, including without limitation emailing a friend, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver our advertisements you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
Third Party Links
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Productsusers.